Judging OthersHave you ever been accused of judging someone? Should Christians ever judge each other? The Biblical answer is "yes" and "no".
God instructs us to judge words and actions according to Biblical standards (1 Cor. 6:1-6, Lev. 19:15, Prov. 17:15, Heb. 5:11-14, Ez. 44:23-24),
- with sensitivity and meekness rendering an appropriate response without needless censure (Rom. 14:10-13),
- guided by how we would want to be treated (Luke 6:31-39, Matt. 7:1-5),
- loving others enough to instruct, comfort and earnestly warn them (Ez. 3:17-21),
- not judging people's hearts and motives nor spiritually condemning and sentencing them (1 Cor. 4:1-5),
- and being ever grateful that God is the ultimate and never-erring judge (Psalm 119:62, John 5:19-30).